Well, this is my incision from them removing my melanoma just on my right thigh, above
my right knee. It was amazing and I never have had this many stiches inside and out.
I know, this is pretty awesome to look at (just kidding) but it's the real deal. I never
knew how scary melanoma could be if it spread. It's unbelievable that a mole only
the size of a pencil eraser would require a 4 inch incision. I didn't like the ugly mole
but now I'll have a larger scare but it's a daily reminder of the Lord's tender mercy
and of how precious life is. For this, I am thankful.
I am cancer free but the melanoma could grow back. Let's pray it doesn't but in
the meantime, I am working on goals to become more of the person I want to be
and focusing on what matters most.
Life is precious! All we have to do is look up in the sky to remember that God is
in control and loves us!

No comments:
Post a Comment