Monday, August 16, 2010

Blast From the Past at Goodwill on the 13th of August!

Wow, I never had one, but they sure were popular when I was younger. I begged Katelynn to hold the troll doll for a picture. LOL!

Awe princess........Sesame street and Pooh Bear. Meagan just he other day saw a Pooh Bear at Walmart and I said, "That is Pooh Bear."  Meagan said, "No, that is Poo Poo Bear."  Apparently I had it all wrong and she was going to correct my mistake.  Come to think of it.........why is Winnie the Pooh called.........Poo in her mind????
Don't all of these stuffed animals/toys, bring back memories?  It's absolutely amazing! I had so much fun at Goodwill being crazy with the camera. Surprisingly no one came to ask me what it was I was doing......I thought it would be fun to take pictures of toys I once had and of toys siblings/family members have once had or do  have. 
I want to do a blast from the past Christmas this year.  It can be something from Goodwill that reminds us of a sibling/family member. We can draw names and then get a toy they once  had or a toy that reminds us of them. :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of a "Blast from the Past" Christmas gift! So fun! :0)

    ReplyDelete