Friday, June 11, 2010
I'm Done With Bio 201 & Bio 202
I don't have pictures to show for this but I accomplished getting done with Bio 201 and Bio 202! WHEW!!! Eight months of my life............now it's all done! YAY!!!!
What else is new..............we are enjoying our summer break with family and friends! The girls love not having school right now.
I finally got to go to the Liberty Ladies book club and absolutely love the uplifting/educational conversations and friendship.
Sterling is working on finishing up his coursework for his IRLS class since he officially started Grad school at the UofA!!
I'm now an ASU student! LOL!!! So ironic since I was a UofA student prior too!
Let's see, what else.............a whole lot............I will post pictures soon, especially of Meagan's most recent adventures. She definitely has the attitude that the Lord helps those who help themselves. She isn't shy about finding things to do..........More to come on this one.
OH, how can I forget our past 2 weeks of blissful illnesses in our family. Two weeks ago, I had Melissa, Rachel and Emily for about 8 days. Katelynn came down really sick with the puke/duke on Tues. and the next few days, Melissa and Rachel were ill. Sydney was sick that week. Right before going home on that Monday, Emily started to complain of her sore throat which hurt her so badly. Well, after that about 8 family members came down with strep throat. My whole family was put on antibiotics. And to make it all grand, this was the week that I was studying for my Human Anatomy & Physiology final exam (Bio 202). Thanks goodness, Amy, Debbie and Mom helped with the older girls. Lacey was a huge help that first week as well.
So we all started the summer out with being: sick, sick and sick! I think this summer heat should kill all of these viruses/bacteria......that would be a nice trade off for being in the heat.....
More to come soon! I must go to bed..........was up until 4AM the other morning with Katelynn doing what????? watching movies.......yep, I'm paying for it now! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment