Sunday, June 16, 2013

Spring Break Trip to Canyon Lake with Jones' and Mark/Alayna's Family March 2013


                                                          Visit from the Oregon cousins!!!


                                         Kiersten, Kylie, Sydney and Katelynn....cousins.
                 

                                                        Cousin girl power!  Kiersten, Kylie, McKenzie, Sydney,
                                                Katelynny, Meagan, Brenna, Dani and Audrey (little Tanner too)

 
Ster with nephew, Tanner

 
Hi Tanner!

 
Jace and Alayna.


                                                           Lounging on the raft....Audrey,
                                                             Tanner, Dani and Brenna.


 
Mark and Kylie

 

                                                                       Smile Kylie!



                                                          Kylie, Brenna and Sydney



                                    Mike and Hunter, towing Audrey, McKenzie,
                                                                      Katelynn and Dani                                    


                                                                        Sydney and Brenna


                                                         Cousins....Jace and Hunter

 
 
Lacey, Meagan, Tanner and I braving a slow ride on the raft....being prego!


                                            Sterling, Audrey and McKenzie going for a ride!


                                                                Our little Meagan, the mermaid!




                                                                   Alayna, Lacey and I!



                                                            Katelynn with cousin, Sydney!



                                       Sterling, Tanner, Audrey and Meagan chillin on the raft!


                                                                      Still chillin!



                                                                    Audrey all smiles!



                                                                  My guy and I!


                                                       Cutie Tanner, being a big ham!


                                  Katelynn, McKenzie and Sydney being pulled by the jet ski



                                       My brother's: Mark, Mike and I. It had been 4 years, since
                                                     we have seen our brother, Mark.



                                                            Canyon Lake....sooooo pretty!




                                  Katelynn, McKenzie, Audrey and Meagan with Aunt Alayna!


                                                             What a fun and gorgeous day it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment