Saturday, June 29, 2013

Baby Shower for Baby Rebekah! June 29th, 2013


What can I say....I have some pretty amazing friends! I was blessed to have some of my dear friends throw me a wonderful baby shower this year.  You would think that having girls #5 would mean that I would be all set with baby gear but nope...only because this little one will be 5 years and 3 months younger than our Meagan....we got rid of all of our baby stuff...sooooooo.....with this pleasant surprise...it was a blessing to have a fun shower and be blessed by wonderful family and friends! My oldest, Katelynn would have been here too but she was still coming home from girls camp so I know that she and others were here in heart! Thank you to everyone!




Fun Games!



Terrific company and adorable gifts! Thank you everyone!!!
 


Awesome family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment