Saturday, February 4, 2012
This was a gorgeous day and beautiful scenery...even with the horses that are full of personality for sure. Ivy that I rode was testing me and would see if I would let her grab a snack...we want to not move forward through the Verde River and I had to coax her along. McKenzie's Snickers was a personality and loved to go right over bushes...and scratch his side on trees. Audrey's Outlaw had me worried with his ultimate size. I was relieved that Outlaw didn't buck her off and she did well. Katelynn looked like a natural horseback rider on Bubba wearing her English style helmet. Zach was a character being on BJ who wanted to nip Ivy's tail cuz she was too slow. Sterling's Duzzy was big and just moving along for the ride. Joni's Cocoa was easy does it, even while Joni struggled with not losing her shoes. There was a lot of personality going on this day. Wouldn't trade this for the world and we are so thankful for this opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment