
Nephew: Hunter on top of the cliff

Niece: Dani

Hunter scaling his way down for the first time

Bro.-in-law: Joseph in the red shirt on the right...

Side of the cliff

Niece: Sydney so proud of repelling for the first time

Had to add this sweet picture of Joni and little Tanner

Should I be looking this relaxed belaying a family member down the cliff? Sure I should since I am not the one repelling :) yikes

My dirty little Meagan having a GREAT dirt day! :)

The cliff! Amazing, huh?

Got dirt?

Dig Audrey and Banner!!!

Superman Sterling making his way day the cliff!
.

Meadow=Peace

Awe...WATER

AZ mistletoe!!!

Go nephew Will...so cool

Niece: Dani scaling the kid sized repelling wall with her
mom belaying below

My Audrey making it down the kid sized repelling
wall with Aunt Lacey belaying below!
THIS was a VERY FUN day!!!! I am soooo happy that we were all able to go, especially with our busy...daily schedules we have. What a great way to start the new 2012 year!!! Happy New Year family and friends...may 2012 be GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment