Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dinner with Mom and Dad in Tucson and fun family pictures

I love getting together as a family and find that my happiest moments are those, when I am surrounded by loved ones. My family knows all too well that I hardly go anywhere without my camera in hand. We enjoyed a nice lunch out this afternoon, were able to go and see a house one of my sisters will be moving into soon. We also had a nice visit at Mom/Dad's home where I decided it would be fun to take pictures...these pictures aren't all edited but I had so much fun taking them. I am still learning how to work my camera and utilize the proper settings, lighting and editing software...something that I have been wanting to learn for forever. That is why we got the camera with student loans (even though in hindsight we really should have waited)...but...it is a stress reliever for me to capture memories and to be able to look back and see the wonderful blessings we have and do enjoy. Goal is to recognize those blessings on a daily basis. Oh, I didn't include the picture of the "pet" lobster that my nephew bought, without realizing that it wouldn't really survive without a special salt water tank :) But, it provided a memory and he took it back to the store. We enjoyed chatting and talking about good times...and current events. Some of my very best friends are my very own sisters. :)))) Doesn't matter if you are blood related, in-laws or not :))))
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment