Monday, December 26, 2011

Picture Perfect

I wanted to capture part of the essence of Christmas that I was feeling in my heart this year. I had posted lots of pictures of our Savior in my last post but then wanted to capture the tree in our mirror....The Christmas tree reminds me of all of the many blessing given to us from Jesus Christ. The lights remind me of the light of Christ, the ribbons remind me of ribbons of love, the ornaments remind me of our many blessings and the tree spindles remind me of looking towards heaven. May the true meaning of Christmas ring in our hearts throughout this next New year of 2012 as well. I know that Christmas is more than gifts but is about the gift of giving and the greatest gifts of life/salvation given to us by our Lord and Redeemer, Jesus Christ!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment