Monday, April 18, 2011

So far behind on blogging but here's a quick blurp into our lives....

Well, let's just say that I'm way behind on my blogging..time flies by for all of
us wayyyy too stinking fast and sometimes not fast enough, LOL!  Anyways,
time blurs on by but surely stands still when I'm sitting at my computer desk,
doing the oh so FUN homework.......yep, these are the times that I want to
blur on by.  But in all honesty, it hasn't been too bad.  I have some amazing
heros that have been hlping me through this time!  Thanks friends for lending
a hand with helping with Meg Meg!  They say, it takes a village to raise up a
child.

Well, we have been able to do things like rock climbing as a family to going
to the Easter Pageant together. Poured out my heart that night in pray when
I had to go home/leave my sweet family/friends to get some homework done.
On the way to the car, I walked onto the temple grounds, found a bench and
just prayed my little heart out.  I tried to imagine the peace we will feel when
we are in heaven and when there is complete peace.  I was reminded through
the sweet peace/Spirit that we are all loved so much and that Heavenly Father
wants what is best for each/everyone of us.  Now, this doesn't mean that we
may always get what we want temporally but we will receive what our spirit
needs to grow since this is why we are on this planet earth in the first place. 
I just felt so happy and couldn't help but smile.  I almost wanted to skip but
don't worry, I didn't do that. LOL!

 Oh, almost forgot....I tried out for the Annie play through QCPAC. 
Would ya know that this was a spur of the moment
decision, when my sweet Audrey decided to back out at the last
minute, yep. I would have LOVED to have played Annie when I was
9 years old cuz I had the curly permed hair, the dress and the high voice. 
I would stand up on a tree stump and pour out my little voice into the tree
filled air of the song, "Tomorrow," while sweet brothers/their friend would
come and laugh, sing squeakily around me.  But, I didn't care.......my heart
and soul was in singing.  Secretly this would have been a dream come true
but I couldn't try out for the Annie part.  I don't think I could have gotten
away with it since I'm not 10-13 years old even though a sweet
lady asked me when we were getting ready to audition if I was ever Annie
before. I wanted to say, YES I WAS....in my dreams.......SIGH!  I even
had the blackshoes and doll.................
So, here I'm trying out for Miss Hannigan and I was singing, "Tell Me the
Stories of Jesus."  How ironic is that, LOL!  Well, I didn't make it into the
main cast of characters (and am soooo relieved) but it was fun to try out
alongside my two older girls (Katelynn and McKenzie).  Is this what they
had to go through to be  in the Pre-Show for Willy Wonka and for Glee,
wow, I'm impressed to say the least.

What else is new?  Went with a dear friend to Tucson for the NAMI walk
 a few weeks ago to walk with my sister and niece.  That was cool.  Dear
sweet Dad kept my friend and I up until 1:30-2 AM in the morning, sharing
memories. You know, it's moments like these that surely makes life sweet.

Hmmmm, what else....have a midterm tomorrow in one of my classes, that
is way fun...j/k.  Oh, little Meagan turned 3 years old on April 3rd and ever
since then has been even more INDEPENDENT.  So, where is her mother
again?  I would like to talk to this woman about teaching her Meagan how
to mind and say please more :))))  But, I wouldn't trade her for anything.

What else, had my fair share of crying this month already.......jeepers....
enough with the tears....we are being so blessed like many of us are.  So,
what is my prob.  Guess I have BIG decisions to make and wish that a dove
would bring me a note in its mouth telling me the answers.  Guess if things were
to happen this way, we wouldn't develop more faith.  Had a friend today that I
saw outside a boutique tell me to stop fighting what I feel I'm supposed to do,
even though it doesn't make logical sense but that is true for so many of us in
different times/seasons in our lives.

Oh, gotta to go to the temple with my sweet man on Sat. and it was great.
Our kiddos had a blast going swimming with cousins!
Well, back to reality, gotta finish my research report, math and study for a
midterm... all before midnight tomorrow night.  Gonna pull another all nighter
(well maybe until 2 AM this time) cuz this gal needs SLEEP!!!  So glad my
hubby is doing well with working full-time and doing his Masters program.
Go Ster. Go!!!  Wish you had more time for people to get to know you better
but the time will come....we gotta do whatwe gotta do!

Oh, can't forget since I'm throwing everything under the sun in this "journal"
entry for the world to see but it's easy cuz I can type...Audrey made honor roll
a few weeks back and that is a big, big deal for her.  Go Audrey!!!

Goodbye for now!

Love,
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, That summed everything up in a nut shell.... Exciting with the plays! I am so glad you have such dear friends in your life to see you through the crazyness. It truly is a blessing! Hang in there, and make time for blogging lady! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet Nikki, fun friend of mine!!! You will be proud...I hopped back onto blogging this December 2011 again!!! Whew hoo...you inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete